Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm oddly humored with simplistic beauty and satire in all that I do-or so I am told.  Not everyone likes me-although I'm told everyone likes me. In fact, I'm convinced some even use me and secretly hate me.  This doesn't always strengthen me, but it does give me more to write about.

So after many years of hidden short story writings I have decided in a life where....

I will let you fill in the blank since I figure life is too complex to peg "in a life where" as having a single distinct meaning.  And to be honest all I really care about is the meaning I have chosen to define life with.  Basically life is short and its moments shorter, and so are my stories so enjoy it and don,t wait too long to figure it all out.

Get IT together People, I don't have all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment